AIMS & SCOPE
VINH UNIVERSITY JOURNAL OF SCIENCE (VUJS) is a multidisciplinary and fully peer-reviewed, open-access scholarly journal with a mission to help researchers publish their work for a global audience. Part of Vinh University, the journal covers all areas from natural sciences, engineering, and technologies to social sciences and the humanities.
Series A: Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technologies
- Nature sciences: Mathematics and Statistics, Computer and Information Science, Physics, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Biology, and Other Natural Sciences;
- Engineering and technologies: Civil engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronic engineering, Enformation engineering, Mechanical engineering, Chemical engineering, Materials engineering and metallurgy, Medical engineering, Environmental engineering, Environmental biotechnology, Industrial biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Food and Beverage engineering, and other science and technologies;
- Medical and pharmaceutical sciences: Basic sciences of medicine, Clinical medicine, Health, Pharmacology, Biotechnology in medicine, and other related medical and pharmaceutical sciences;
- Agricultural Sciences: Cultivation, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Fisheries, Biotechnology in Agriculture, and Other Agricultural Sciences.
Series B: Social Sciences and Humanities
- Social Sciences: Psychology, Economics and Business, Educational Sciences and Technologies, Pedagogics, Sociology, Law, Political Science, Economic and Social Geography, Mass Information and Communication, Science, and other social sciences;
- Humanities: History, Archaeology, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Ethics, Religion, Arts, and other social sciences and humanities..
View the category of research and codes Here
- Interdisciplinary research that focuses on the use of new methods, techniques, and technologies;
- Research with a significant economic, cultural, and social impact; and
- Research on socio-economic specific conditions and management policies.
VUJS also accept Technical Reports, Book Reviews and Literature Reviews.